Full Virus Scan AVZ
Disable your antivirus / antispyware programs prior to this scan!!
Download AVZ Create a new folder on your desktop and unzip it inside of the new folder.
Right click on AVZ Run as Admin.
Update the program by pressing the button.
Make sure all settings are the same in the pic below.
Under File Types Make sure the settings are the same as below.
Under Search Parameters Make sure the settings are the same as below.
Now click the Start Button.
When the scan is complete then click on Save Log.
Save the log to the desktop -- Copy it and paste it here in your next reply.
Also, run a scan with Zemana Antimalware
- Install the program and once the installation is complete it will start automatically.
- Click the Cog/Sproket Wheel, at the top right of Zemana
- Select Advanced - I have read the warning and wish to proceed.
- Place a tick next to Detect Suspicious (Root CA) Certificates.
- Then click the house icon in Zemana.
- Then, press Scan to begin.
- After the short scan is finished, if threats are detected press Next to remove them.
Note: If restart is required to finish the cleaning process, you should click Reboot. If reboot isn't required, please restart your computer manually.
- Open Zemana AntiMalware again.
- Click on icon and double click the latest report.
- Now click File > Save As and choose your Desktop before pressing Save.
- The only left thing is to Copy Paste saved report in your next message.
- This will open a logfile, post that in your next reply