Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i need someone who works in it to answer some questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jman3million

jman3million

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:41 PM

the questions are for a interview for school that i must do due tuesday and would appreciate some help from you guys the name is optional too cuz i can just make one up if i need to, answers do not need to be complex or long

1. what is your full name?(optional)

2. what do you work in?

3. how many years of experience do you have in said job?

4. what do you like the most about your job?

5. what do you hate about your job?

6. what are your responsibilities in said job?

7. if you never had that job what would you like to have done?(apart from computer tech)

8. approximately how much is your yearly income?

9. if you had the chance to explain to someone why your job is important what would you say? if you decide to help me out i appreciate it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 2,740 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 AM

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:56 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I don't know that you're going to get a lot of answers as some of this information is very personal.

1. Robert

2. Level 2 Site Support

3. Over 15 years

4. The variety.

5. Slow times.

6. Computer adds, moves, and changes.   Hardware and software support.  Computer replacements and data transfer.  Network support.  Conference room support.  IP phone support, mobile device support, printer support, data center support.  If it runs on electricity or plugs into the wall odd are I'm tasked with supporting it.

7. Something service related.

8. 60K

9. IT isn't important until you need them and then you can't do without them.

#3 jman3million

jman3million
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I don't know that you're going to get a lot of answers as some of this information is very personal.

1. Robert

2. Level 2 Site Support

3. Over 15 years

4. The variety.

5. Slow times.

6. Computer adds, moves, and changes.   Hardware and software support.  Computer replacements and data transfer.  Network support.  Conference room support.  IP phone support, mobile device support, printer support, data center support.  If it runs on electricity or plugs into the wall odd are I'm tasked with supporting it.

7. Something service related.

8. 60K

9. IT isn't important until you need them and then you can't do without them.

thanks alot man i really appreciate it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users