Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello boys and girls!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Oudenoski

Oudenoski

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 AM

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

Hello from Oudenoski.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Oudenoski

Oudenoski
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

I want to reply in this thread:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/638530/something-creating-folders-and-junk-files-on-my-local-drives/

but error on screen:

You do not have permission to reply to this topic.

Why?

#3 Oudenoski

Oudenoski
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:38 PM

I know the solution to the problem:

Something creating folders and junk files on my local drives
Started by gigaboyJan 28 2017 06:42 PM

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/638530/something-creating-folders-and-junk-files-on-my-local-drives/

But "Customer support" of this forum says by mail:

"Only certain groups are allowed to reply to topics in that forum.

Lawrence"

So ... goodbye (sorry for gigaboy).

#4 Zone_86

Zone_86

• Members
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 PM

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:18 PM

Most really good internet computer tech forums also have computer security sections, this being one of the better ones that also have a Malware Section have trained Malware Staff and they typically allow only that staff that have been trained a certain way by a list of accredited forums that specifically train for (or are in training) to properly reply to those malware logs, and due to both the potential sensitity of the issues regarding the end-users that are seeking help, and to keep the reputation and integrity of the forum in tact this is why it's restricted only to qualified persons.

#5 Oudenoski

Oudenoski
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:19 AM

Most really good internet computer tech forums also have computer security sections, this being one of the better ones that also have a Malware Section have trained Malware Staff and they typically allow only that staff that have been trained a certain way by a list of accredited forums that specifically train for (or are in training) to properly reply to those malware logs, and due to both the potential sensitity of the issues regarding the end-users that are seeking help, and to keep the reputation and integrity of the forum in tact this is why it's restricted only to qualified persons.

Dear Zone_86,
you say: "it's restricted only to qualified persons". ROTFL :-)
I would to see on how many time this "qualified persons" can solve this problem of gigaboy user.

I repeat: I know the solution.

The policy of your forum - site it's ridicolous, IMHO.

Goodbye and sorry for gigaboy. A lot of wasted time for all.

#6 Zone_86

Zone_86

• Members
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 PM

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:40 AM

Knowing the solution is not even 1/4 of the battle. It's about knowing yourself and respecting others as you pass on knowledge and knowing the rules of any community you join out of that same respect. Good luck in your ventures.

#7 Oudenoski

Oudenoski
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:23 AM

Knowing the solution is not even 1/4 of the battle. It's about knowing yourself and respecting others as you pass on knowledge and knowing the rules of any community you join out of that same respect. Good luck in your ventures.

Dear Zone_86,

I agree about "1/4 of the battle ... respecting others ... rules of any community" as you say. OK.

But ...

1/4 of the battle: gigaboy waits from 28 - 30 january for solution, Valinorum don't knows it from 1 week. I knew the solution in 5 minutes !!!!! At the end, gigaboy still has "blleping computer and not working computer from 1 week !!!!!

respecting others: in your site - forum, you're respecting gigaboy or me? Absolutely not !!!!!

rules of any community: simply any community has rules, but We have to see if these rules are right and egalitarian. IMHO it's not the case !!!!!

You are a kind of closed and archaic community, it is doomed to extinction with this behavior, IMHO

You have to apologize for my outburst, but it is ridiculous to see that the solution is at hand, and gigaboy still has the bleeping computer.

Zone_86,

"good luck in your ventures":

trust me, you need this. :-)

Oudenoski.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users