Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Everyone! XP fan here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SuperEggbert

SuperEggbert

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

Hi guys and girls.. I recently got a beast of a machine a DELL the biggest pc I ever had.. It's older but built like a tank.. It has XP got it up and running I want to get together with other xp users share ideas and software access.. Legally of course.. Want to keep this thing going.. Yeah I am a hold out never say die.. :-)   SE

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,924 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:23 PM

Welcome to BC !

You'll find plenty of other XP enthusiasts in the XP section, but do remember the security risks.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 mjd420nova

mjd420nova

• Members
  • 1,832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:07 PM

You aren't the only one hanging unto XP.  I have dozens of users who tried to move on but we met with failing drivers and peripherals that refused to work with WIN7,WIN8, WINX or anything else since the XP support vanished.  Won't try anything else.  Users have isolated their units however and have other machines for access to the internet, keeping the XP units on a separate network without internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users