Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random BSOD - BCCode:124 - BCP1:0000000000000000-BCP2:FFFFFA800D254028

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 david86bcn

david86bcn

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 PM

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:36 PM

Hi, once every several weeks I have a BSOD in my Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Here you have all the details:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 3082

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA800D254028
BCP3: 00000000BE000000
BCP4: 000000000100110A
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C: \ Windows \ Minidump \ 020217-31168-01.dmp
C: \ Users \ David \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ WER-33665-0.sysdata.xml

I would appreciate it if you could help me solve it.

My system:

· OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7 Ultimate x64
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM
· Age of system (hardware) 3 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 3 years

· CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 
· Video Card Intel HD Graphics 4600 
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) Asus Maximus VI Hero
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W 
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 david86bcn

david86bcn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:34 AM

can anybody help me?

#3 david86bcn

david86bcn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:53 PM

anybody?

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,955 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:24 PM

Please be patient. :) We're all volunteers and sometimes it takes a while to get to you. ^_^

I can't inspect your memory dumps right now, but please execute ALL these hardware diagnostics. STOP 0x124s typically indicate hardware problems, quite frequently with the CPU.

www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#5 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• 2,955 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:00 PM

I see that you were still online today, so I'll provide you with my analysis. Please uninstall ALL the following programs, as they are known to throw random BSODs:

Alcohol 120%
DAEMON Tools Lite
RivaTuner Statistics Server

If you continue to experience BSODs, please run the Sysnative File Collection App again.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#6 david86bcn

david86bcn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:00 AM

I see that you were still online today, so I'll provide you with my analysis. Please uninstall ALL the following programs, as they are known to throw random BSODs:

Alcohol 120%
DAEMON Tools Lite
RivaTuner Statistics Server

If you continue to experience BSODs, please run the Sysnative File Collection App again.

Hello, I have had a BSOD once more after uninstalling the programs you told me. But I am trying to run Sysnative File Collection App again and I get a blue window and it closes right away with this message: "Find" is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or executable batch files. "

What I can do?

Thank you.

#7 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• 25,089 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:28 AM

If nothing has changed with your system, you can just upload the dump files:

Upload Dump Files:
NOTE:  If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder.  Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there.  If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you need to run the Sysnative app again (but aren't able), then try this app:   (direct download link):  https://github.com/blueelvis/BSOD-Inspector/releases/download/1.0.5/BSODInspector-1.0.5.exe

NOTE:
Please zip up the (.ZIP) files - do not use .RAR, .7z or other compression utilities. 
.ZIP is the type file that can be uploaded to the forums.

In the event that the one from github doesn't work, then please do this:

Upload Dump Files:
NOTE:  If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder.  Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there.  If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP.  If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service.  Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Also, search your entire hard drive for files ending in .dmp, .mdmp, and .hdmp.  Zip up any that you find and upload them with your next post.

Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file):  http://www.carrona.org/setmini.html
More info on dump file options here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/254649

MSINFO32:
Please go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Save the report as an .nfo file, then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Also, save a copy as a .txt file and include it also (it's much more difficult to read, but we have greater success in getting the info from it).

If you're having difficulties with the format, please open an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt and type (or copy/paste) "msinfo32 /nfo %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\TEST.NFO" (without the quotes) and press Enter.  Then navigate to Desktop to retrieve the TEST.NFO file.  If you have difficulties with making this work, please post back.  Then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.

systeminfo:
Please open an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt and type (or copy/paste) "systeminfo.exe >%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt" (without the quotes) and press Enter.  Then navigate to Desktop to retrieve the syteminfo.txt file.  If you have difficulties with making this work, please post back.  Then zip up the .txt file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
NOTE:    Will not work with Windows XP

Edited by usasma, 27 April 2017 - 08:30 AM.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#8 david86bcn

david86bcn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:12 PM

Thank you. I have been able to run BSODinspector. I attach the zip of the dump files and the bsodinspector. You see something strange?

Attached Files

#9 david86bcn

david86bcn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:28 PM

Help me please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users