Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Has Anyone Heard Of Resident Evil 4 Reveal Time For Pcs?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mcheraghimn

mcheraghimn

• Banned
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 PM

Posted 31 August 2006 - 05:51 PM

Without any doubt Resident Evil 4 is one of the best games of all the times.It got the mark 9.6 from gamespot
10 which means more than great.
PS 2 gamers know this game very well and after revealing Onimusho 3 and Devil May Cry 3 by Ubisoft,everyone is waitingfor the latest games of capcoms which is going to be revealed by ubisoft for PCs.
This would be the best game of all the times for action-adventure Gamers.
We are Waiting... .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mokilok

mokilok

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 PM

Posted 02 September 2006 - 06:21 PM

yes man.I heard about 17 september..
but i am not sure. I have played it in ps2,and cause i have played all the others resident evil ,I will say that
this resident really rocks!!
the best resident evil i have played until now is this and code veronica.
But if u have the chance to play, the released resi 1 and resi 0 for game cube ,
just dont waste it man...they are really really gooodddd!

#3 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 PM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 09:55 AM

Eh I don't know whats up with me but my friend and I could never really get into it. Heck, she's an even bigger Resident Evil fan than I am, she owns ALL the games.

Interesting that its coming out for the PC. I wonder how the control scheme would work out for the keyboard and the mouse or if it might be better to buy a USB controller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users