i have recently installed windows 8.1 and its working fine. but the brightness was not working at all. then i did the following to find a solution..
1) I opened the device manager and click on the display adapter.
2) i click on update driver option.
3) then i click on the 2nd option "brows my computer for driver software"
4) I click on "let me pick from the list of device drivers"
5) i select 'microsoft basic display adapter" ( as it was the only available driver) and click on next...
as it was updated but still the brightness is not working..
any solution please???????
Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 03 February 2017 - 05:19 PM.
Moved from Win 10 to Win 8/8.1