Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win10 mouse and keyboard - Issues

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Radiosmacker

Radiosmacker

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:47 AM

Ive had this problem before where it would not detect the mouse or keyboard. For me to fix his problem I did a fresh reinstall and it worked but I don't want to do that because I put stuff on my computer that I want to save. What's happening is that the mouse is not being recognized or the keyboard however though I do have backup which I've made just in case this happens again. I don't know if it's the USB controllor or something's in Windows 10 but I think they did a update or I did to Microsoft Visual C++ redistribution and now it's not working if anybody knows how to make a permanent fix this please let me know this is truly annoying. If you need more details please let me know I'll be watching this post for the next couple hours. Please and thank you

Edited by Radiosmacker, 03 February 2017 - 08:49 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Radiosmacker

Radiosmacker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:50 AM

Why I think it's the Microsoft Visual C plus plus redistribution is because that's the last major update can I see it on my systems restore

#3 Radiosmacker

Radiosmacker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:52 AM

Also on my phone trying to solve this problem so don't mind my grammar cuz I'm texting it out

Edited by Radiosmacker, 03 February 2017 - 08:53 AM.

#4 zainmax

zainmax

• Banned
  • 344 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 AM

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:06 AM

I had the same error some time ago. I searched long and deeply about a months. Everything seemed to be fine, had not found any errors. 
Unfortunately, there seems to be no other possibility of improving if only a new clean installation. So I did it and everything works as should work.
You can waste time, if there is faith, I don't have.

#5 Radiosmacker

Radiosmacker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:08 AM

Then im just going to go with my backups.. seem like i wasted money on windows 10

#6 Radiosmacker

Radiosmacker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:13 AM

Well back up didnt work....

#7 Radiosmacker

Radiosmacker
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:23 AM

It worked lucky i have win10 on separately different ssd then all my other stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users