Except for the fixlist.txt, you may update and run these applications, and I am sure it will help. For the fixlist.txt, you must be a trained user for the FRST application.
Lets see if your computer is completely clean.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click mb3-setup-1878.1878-220.127.116.112.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- Then click Finish.
- Once the program has fully updated, select Scan Now on the Dashboard. Or select the Threat Scan from the Scan menu.
- If another update of the definitions is available, it will be implemented before the rest of the scanning procedure.
- When the scan is complete, make sure that all Threats are selected, and click Remove Selected.
- Restart your computer when prompted to do so.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
The log is available throughout History ->Application logs. Please post it contents in your next reply.
Scan with ESET Online Scanner
Temporarily disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.
- Please visit the ESET Online Scanner website
- Click the SCAN NOW button to download the esetonlinescanner_enu.exe file to the Desktop
- Select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications
- In Advanced Settings: make sure that Clean threats automatically is unchecked
- And Enable detection of potentially unsafe applications, Enable detection of suspicious applications, Scan archives, and Enable Anti-Stealth technology are all checked.
- Click Scan
- The program will begin to download it's virus database. The speed may vary depending on your Internet connection.
- When completed, the program will begin to scan. This may take several hours. Please, be patient.
- Do not do anything on your machine as it may interrupt the scan.
- When completed it'll show a list of "Threats found", click beneath it on Save to text file.... and save it as ESET log.txt on your Desktop.
- Then click Do not clean. Place a checkmark at Delete application's data on close, click Finish and close the program.
Don't forget to re-enable previously switched-off protection software!
No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!