Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello All

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tlynn

tlynn

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 31 August 2006 - 03:57 PM

A quick hello here, so I don't appear rude, and then I'm off to the tutorials! A friend of mine swearsby this site and I hope she's right. :thumbsup: Just started a new advertising job and they use apple computers throughout...thought it might be good if I could do more than just turn them on. If my first day is any indication, I will be lurking around here for quite some time to come so I'll talk to everyone again soon!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:06 PM

Welcome to BC!
If you have a question or problem, especially with using Apples,don't hesitate to post about it so our members who are acquainted with Apples can help.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 georgia

georgia

• Members
  • 567 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:30 PM

Your friend is entirely correct , BC is a great site and I am certain that you will be frequenting it on a regular basis.
Good luck with the tutorials and as mentioned earlier don't hesitate to ask questions, there are a lot of knowlegeable members here.

I can say first hand that I have received a lot of BC help and am very grateful, especially when nothing you personally try seems to work right and a post of the problem here brings out well informed suggestions from members that has led me to resolution of the issue.

Best Regards.
Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users