Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Proxy server error!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fksociety

Fksociety

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:51 AM

Hello there,

My laptop got affected with severe malware's a month ago. After getting affected, I've manually removed malware's and using malware bytes i removed every threats in the scan.. After that also my internet in my laptop still infected i think. Because in chrome it shows the error (THERE IS NO INTERNET CONNECTION AND MAY BE BECAUSE OF PROXY SERVER BLA BLA) . After that i came to bleeping computer and i posted regarding my problem in malware forum. One malware analyser helped me to get rid of the malware's from my laptop. And we figured out the problem causing the proxy server problem.. The problem is in AUTOMATICALLY DETECT SETTINGS in the lan settings. Where when i check the settings then my internet is  not working , but after i unchecked the settings my internet started working. I suppose there is some malicious proxy error in that automatically detect settings protocol..and even my windows store isn't working showing some server error. Please help me to get rid of these problems.

P.S: Sorry for my bad English. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users