I did not see the file about harmful?
I’ve uninstalled the McAfee software
ATTENTION: System Restore is disabled
Please do System Restore enable
I see on the machine. Please can you post me.
Check for all browsers,to reset the proxy settings.
İE Proxy reset:
a ) Under "Tools" in the browser tool bar select "Internet Options".
b ) In the "Internet Options" Window that pops up, click the "Connections" tab at the top.
c ) Click "LAN Settings" near the bottom of the "Connections" section.
d ) If the "Proxy server" checkbox is marked with a check, click it to deselect/uncheck it.
e ) Click "Ok" to close the "Local Area Network (LAN) Settings" window.
f ) Click "Ok" to close the "Internet Options" Window.
Now check if you are able to connect to Internet Explorer.
Firefox proxy reset:
http://How to reset the proxy infirefox
To check your Firefox proxy settings:
Click the menu button and choose Options
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Select the Network tab.
- In the Connection section, click Settings....
- Change your proxy settings:
- If you don't connect to the Internet through a proxy (or don't know whether you connect through a proxy), select No Proxy.
- Click OK to close the Connection Settings window.
- Click OK to close the Options window
Chrome proxy reset:
- Click "Customize and Control Google Chrome" menu.
- Click "Options" button.
- Under "Google Chrome Options" window select 'Under the Hood" tab
- In the 'Network' section, click the "Change proxy settings" button.
- Under "Internet Properties" window click "Lan settings" button.
- Under "Local Area Network (LAN) Settings" window click on the Proxy server for your LAN"
- If you don't connect to the Internet through a proxy (or don't know whether you connect through a proxy), select No Proxy. (unticked)
- Click OK and Apply to save the settings.
Please download this attached
7 downloads and save it in the same directory as FRST.
- Start FRST with Administrator privileges.
- Press the Fix button.
- When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) pops up and is saved to the same location the tool was run from.
Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.
NOT : It's important that both files, FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.
and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.
Any issues ?