Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Deleted app file and registry

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 muggz

muggz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:41 AM

Hello, i deleted app file and registry, but app still says that is not deleted how do i fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 opera

opera

• Members
  • 948 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 AM

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

Need more info.

What app, how did you delete it, what did you do to registry, and what did you use to do it?

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,265 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:57 AM

Hello, i deleted app file and registry, but app still says that is not deleted how do i fix this?

Does the mean that you deleted a file from the registry?  If you did, did you backup the registry before deleting this file?

Unless you are experienced in editing the registry I would suggest not touching it.  If you make an error in the process of editing the registry you could wind up damaging the registry to the point that you will have to reinstall the operating system.  This would mean losing all of your important data.  You should be able to uninstall programs which have been installed from within the Control Panel under Programs and Features.  If there is a problem doing it this way you can always use an application like Revo Uninstaller.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users