From the Admin logfile:
- please update your BIOS to the latest version (I'll mention more when I analyze the alternate test)>
- please uninstall Avira. Please download and use Microsoft Security Essentials while we're testing. Feel free to go back to Avira after we've finished troubleshooting.
- please update your e1cexpress program. I believe it's associated with your Intel® 82579V Gigabit Network Connection.
To do this:
- download a fresh copy of the latest, compatible driver package of the network drivers for your system.
- uninstall the current network software from your system (using Control Panel...Programs and Features)
- install the freshly downloaded package
- monitor for further problems.
From the alternate report:
Your UEFI/BIOS (version F.50) dates from 2014. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system. If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it. WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.
Although you appear to have a reasonable number of Windows Update hotfixes for this version of your OS, please double check for any new Windows Updates. It only takes one update to cause a problem, so it's essential that you have all of them. The actual number is not important. Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.
There are a lot of Windows Update failures in the WER section of the MSINFO32 report - I'd suggest being very sure that Windows Updates is working properly for you.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.