Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluetooth Speaker phone calls - how?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jally

jally

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:50 AM

I could not find instructions anywhere on how to have phone conversations using a bluetooth Speaker (with built-in mike).

Specifically the JBL Clip - Step-by-step instructions regarding whatever it is that substitutes for mouthpiece..............Ditto - earpiece.

So are there dummie-geared instructions anywhere?

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jambopk

Jambopk

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 AM

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:06 AM

Bluetooth speakers are awesome even Apple Inc. has dropped off the Headphone jack option from the new Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus, and introduced wireless headphones that are powered by BlueTooth tech.

#3 jally

jally
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:54 PM

Bluetooth speakers are awesome even Apple Inc. has dropped off the Headphone jack option from the new Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus, and introduced wireless headphones that are powered by BlueTooth tech.

I don't get it, I thought you need to stick the jack from the JBL speaker into the phone?

Is there a video-demo anywhere?

Assuming you have a bluetooth phone, do you...

do you do the following:

(1) turn ON the bluetooth option of phone?

(2) stick the JBL jack into the phone?

(3) chat with friend by shouting into speaker, and they'll somehow hear you?

(4) end call

(5) remove jack from phone

(6) turn OFF the bluetooth option of phone

Edited by jally, 02 February 2017 - 10:55 PM.

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:56 PM

Quick start guide at the following link.

http://www.jbl.com/bluetooth-speakers/JBL+FLIP.html

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 jally

jally
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:21 PM

Quick start guide at the following link.

http://www.jbl.com/bluetooth-speakers/JBL+FLIP.html

Hi, I had located that guide, and had actually gotten my speaker "paired" onto the phone, so that the JBL is listed on my phone as a recognized device.

Yet people whom I phone still don't seem to hear me when I talk, though I can hear them thru the speaker (when I connect the speaker-jack into the phone's headset-jack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users