Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hi, I'm Dr_Alphabet. I know all the letters.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dr_Alphabet

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:12:14 PM

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:21 PM

I'm just introducing myself here, though I doubt anyone pays attention to these introduction sub forums, I know I don't, but if you say hi to me here, you'll be my best friend forever and I promise I wont stalk you or anything weird. I will, however, tell everyone that we are best friends and that we hang out all the time and do things like computers together but it won't be weird because it is just normal friends doing normal things together like normal humans who aren't strangers but in fact best friends. We can have lots of fun together probably and it'll be forever probably and I love you. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,020 posts
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:28 PM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer. We pay attention to everything LOL

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

Best regards,
The BC Staff

#3 Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,633 posts
  • Local time:03:14 AM

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:10 PM

G'day Dr_Alphabet, and Welcome to BC

As NickAu said...we miss nothing.....'specially when someone tells us they love us !!

Enjoy your stay here.....learn a little and possibly impart a little knowledge as well !

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

#4 jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  • Local time:01:14 PM

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:28 PM

Welcome... and it's already weird

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users