Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Study C++ Faster And Better

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jack chen

jack chen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 31 August 2006 - 07:15 AM

hello every body! I want to study The c++ language ,
I hope you can give me some advices or experience that helping me study c++ better and faster.
thanks very very much! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ussr1943

ussr1943

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:03 AM

i think this goes for any language (even foriegn) immerse yourself in it, get books,cds,start coding small programs that your interested in.
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns."
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards -- and even then I have my doubts." --Eugene H. Spafford
"One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 31 August 2006 - 02:13 PM

The only real way to learn a programming language is to do the code. Begin by entering even the simple programmes provided by any good textbook, run these, and debug them if they don't work. As soon as you feel confident, write your own programmes (even relatively simple ones using what you have learned so far). debug, comment, and think of more elegant ways of doing the same tasks.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users