Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Consistent Internet Lagging.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Professional

Professional

• Members
  • 280 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 PM

Posted 31 August 2006 - 05:04 AM

Hello,
Im currently on a 256KB/s Plan with 500MB monthly download and after the intial 500MB my speed drops to Dial-Up Speed - 64KB/s. However since few days ago my internet has been acting weird, first very high sppeds 2-4MB/s did great! But then later I was down to 10-100BYTES/s :thumbsup: So slow nothing would load: MSN/Firefox/Internet Explorer/Google Earth/Anti-Tools Updates nothing. So I was just wondering if there is a solution to fix this problem?

Many Thanks,
Pro
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Professional

Professional
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 280 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:56 AM

Any Advice?
Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2006 - 08:22 AM

I would first make sure your computer's hard drive is malware free, and if nothing is found by your AV and anti-spyware applications, and if you have doublechecked your physical connexions, then call your provider and discuss the situation with their representative. If possible, reinstall as well, any connection software they provided before you call them.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users