Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Internal drive error sony vaio

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rofiamrullah

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:28 PM

my model number is SVF14319SGW, i have problem with my laptop. when its my laptop booting there is a message " Internal Drive Error " , the symstem has detected S.M.A.R.T. error on the internal hdd/sdd. its recomended to back up your data in case of a system failure " 

please help me guys, what should i do ? there  is no another way to change the hdd or sdd ? and my laptop right now its so lag 

thank you very much

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

• 55,000 posts
  • Local time:02:19 AM

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:42 AM

I would back up any valued data, as suggested, then run a hard drive diagnostic on the drive in question.

If above is not available, an alternative is just to use one of the diagnostic tools available at the websites of the respective hard drive manufacturers.  There are basically 3 manufacturers possible:  Seagate, Western Digital, and all others.  If a Seagate drive, use one of Seagate tools for hard drive diagnostics...if a WD drive, I would use the WD diagnostic.  If any other (such as Toshiba, use the Seagate and run the long extended generic test.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users