Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

History doesn't repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mklangelo

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:14 PM

I've just read an article here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/lena-dunham-comes-for-mel-gibson-avowed-anti-semite-and-oscar-nominee.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thedailybeast%2Farticles+%28The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles%29

The article is entitled:  "Lena Dunham Comes for Mel Gibson, Avowed Anti-Semite and Oscar Nominee"

We all know about Mel's insane drunken rant against Jews and his wife and etc.

Granted it's disgusting and hard to listen to.  I get it.  He's an a**hole.  Agreed.

But now is Ms. Dunham the thought police?  Did Mr. Gisbon break the law in some way by saying these stupid and deplorable things?  

No.  It's not illegal to be an idiot.  Nor is it illegal to say offensive things as long as you do not threaten others.

So what is the motive of Ms. Dunham?  

That is the question I pose here.

Is this the 21st century version of McCarthyism? If it walks like a duck...

“Let us all be happy and live within our means, even if we have to borrow the money to do it with”

-Artemus Ward

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HolyCowz

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Local time:05:11 PM

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

LOL I never seen or herd of this rant I don't watch much news... Just watched it haha wow he is angry I'd hang up and leave him if I was that women holy hedgehogs....

A lot of women go for men who have money just to be rich. I think that is what has made him this way maybe he has had many gold diggers in the past.

I feel sorry for them the kid , her and him, in time the kid will here this recording lets hope she see's the funny side and Mel calms down by then lol wow he was angry I still like his films.

I don't think you can know a persons true motive till you have spent lots of personal and observation time with them close and at a distance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users