Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

mouse pad freezing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stanogs68

stanogs68

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:43 PM

hi , i have a acer  aspire e5-532 pentium 1.6ghz  64bit op and 8g ram,it is all fine for all programmes but when i run sdr# after about a minute the mousepad will freeze and i have to restart the computer ,some times it will be ok for about 5 minutes but then it will do it again ,i have been told its because it is only 1.6ghz is this correct its really frustrating!! apparently you need a more powerfull computer to run this programme ,but why does it allways just freeze the mouse pad ,oh by the way its running windows 10,thanks for any replies

sdr# is a programme to run a dongle as a software defined radio ,thanks
it seems to do it more when you first go on the programme ??
Mod Edit: Merged posts - Hamluis.

Edited by hamluis, 03 March 2017 - 01:40 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,377 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 PM

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:34 PM

Have you tried to update the touch pad drivers?

According to this post people are running it on Atom processors so that probably isn't your issue.

#3 stanogs68

stanogs68
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:17 PM

thanks i get it my laptop even a new one has no ba## gteat thanks ,for the help

#4 stanogs68

stanogs68
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:23 PM

i updated the drivers but that never helped ,it does seem to freeze quicker if you use the mouse once its loading ,after its all loaded it seems to work unless you keep changing the settings as its working it just freezes again its so frustrating ,its like you confuse the prossesor

Edited by stanogs68, 01 March 2017 - 12:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users