Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CNC Shop Here To Show Our Support

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Madyn3D_CNC

Madyn3D_CNC

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

Hello all!

My name is Matthew and I am co-owner and AutoCAD technician at our CNC shop, Madyn3D CNC, LLC out of central Massachusetts.

First and foremost, I'd just like to point out that 99% of our business is done locally, in the real world (IRL). We do business with local auto body shops, schools, businesses, government buildings, and much more. Basicly we go out and meet clients with handshakes and face to face conversations. Any business, corporation, or organization, etc that may need services such as engravings, laser cutting, etching, plaques, practical 3D printed parts, automation, CNC cut vinyl, etc etc... we go out and establish clients IRL. Very little to NO business is done online, through the internet. It's just not how we operate, and when people do reach out to us online for services, we will refer them to someone reputable, who specializes with online services.

With that being said, please don't mistake any of my content as "spam" unless it meets the criteria. With so many "spammers" on the internet, it's very easy to stereotype any presence of online activity by someone with a business name for a handle. I've witnessed this first hand on both sides of the fence quite often. All of my accounts for forums, Google, social media, etc are all named the same, Madyn3D CNC. Sometimes I'll get kicked out of forums immediately for having a business name, and some forums take the time to see who they are dealing with before ruling with an iron fist. IMO, it's never a good idea to shoot first and ask questions later.

I like to classify the internet into 2 different categories- the right way to use the internet, and the wrong way to use the internet. You've got the world's information at your fingertips. It troubles me when people use that keyboard to argue on facebook over the most irrelevant topics. The internet can either change your life or ruin your life. Stay off of facebook, it's a waste of life, bandwidth, and energy. I can promise you that my presence here on the web is solely to share, learn, and grow. I have a great respect for the open-source community, and like to contribute info, techniques, and knowledge, to pay it forward. The amount of knowledge I have personally gained from the internet is what I would call phenomenal, therefore, I have a great deal of respect for others who share knowledge and information, and a great deal of respect for this thing we call the web (when it's used properly)

I've been using this forum for a while to garner info and it has helped a great deal. I've gotten to know a small amount of who's who around here and have gained a good feel for the great folks running this forum. Sometimes things make sense, sometimes they do not. Here at BleepingComputer.com I feel things make plenty of sense. There's a great deal of intelligence around here and that's something I am personally attracted to. 

As stated, I've been using this forum as a resource for years now. I feel the admins/mods do a fantastic job of managing any misinformation and irrelevant posts/rants. What prompted me to create an account and join the community is hearing the news about the Enigma Software Group USA, LLC lawsuit against BleepingComputer.com. This morning, while researching ways to navigate around our xfinity router, I came across the news and let a good portion of my morning be consumed with reading more about this lawsuit, including reading the entire thread in question. 

This news prompted me to join the BleepingComputer.com comminity, and let it be known that this lawsuit serves as a perfect example of what is wrong with today's by-laws of business and ethics. The tactics we are witnessing have been used throughout the reigns of corporate giants for quite some time now, usually under the very shady business enterprise known today as "cronyism". For example, I'd like to go into specifics and talk more about how I feel about this lawsuit, but just being here as a small business already puts me in a completely different cross-hair than the average Joe coming here to speak his/her mind. These crooks have a evil advantage over the small guys when it comes to things like this. It deeply concerns me quite often.

We fully support BleepingComputer.com and are committed  to sharing and spreading this news with our audience far and beyond. I hope our support is well-received and well established that although I can be assumed in many ways a representative of a very small business, my thoughts and comments expressed here are my own personal views and do not necessarily reflect the entire opinion of any business or organization. 

Matthew C.

Madyn3D CNC, LLC ©™ 2016-2017

Google+ Profile

Facebook Page

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users