Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

timid on synei system utilities + synei plagiates anvisoft

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 datwin-bordo

datwin-bordo

• Banned
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:23 PM

Hi all,

I ended eat my lunch on Ad-aware, Comodo, CyberLink PowerBackup and PDF Creator installations on my 4 pc:
Pc 1 is win 7 laptop by acer
Pc 2 is archos pc stick on my tv
Pc 3 is compaq desktop pc
And pc 4 is portable win 10 windows2go made by wintousb on 128 gb sandisk ultra fit nano usb key

But i'm not timid of software informer application, because classic look like cyberlink/norton/malwarebytes, and software informr is not an malicious app,
I go on january 20th 2017 forces the giveawayoftheday and software informer, install an insolite maintenance app, the Synei system utilities, in rage,
Synei name evocate "sexy, babysitting, nursery, girl, romantic, aquatic circus" and his skin/interface plagiates the Anvisoft rogue (souces: botcrawl.com) and also this skin of siney and his interface settings arrangements evocate "sexy, babysitting, girls, aquatic circus, saxo",

Because of rage of timidity of sexy insolite/romantic "Synei" name and interface skin, and Anvisoft's plagiarism/rebrand with large modifications of settings/interface,

And me, on rage becauses of ultimate comble, i uninstalled on my 4 pc synei by program's manager in windows explore, and,
I go to keep software informer on my 4 pc for update my softwares, because software informer is impotant or updates and futures giveawayofheday,

And siney makes imid like leawo (because of 'lea" name of my girlfriend, 100% visible on leawo title), wondershare allmytube, secunia psi (because secunia is a name sounds 100% like "sonia" girl), and a comble, looks 90% like anvisoft dangrous rogue,

And i eat bread on microwave oven,
Please help to uninstall traces of this curious "synei" program,

Thanks,
I go watch the hikari...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users