Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chrome won't work

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 spidertom

spidertom

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 PM

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:49 AM

Hi,I've got W-10
my email icon when I click on it in the desktop goes to task bar and when I click on
it there it shows the little picture of my email(wildblue) but when I click on it it should go
to maximum or full desktop. I've tried unhide.exe and restored my computer to an earlier date
and none of that helped. Also my google chrome did the same thing so I took that out of my
programs & features. I installed it again but still not working.
I can get my email but I have to go to the website to login and open.

I tried farbar service scanner too.

Help would be appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 PM

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:01 PM

Right click the icon on the desktop and select properties.  On the Shortcut tab change Run to Maximized and see if that fixes it.  It sounds like it is opening minimized.

#3 spidertom

spidertom
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 PM

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for the advice I tried that and rebooted and the same problem. I'm sure its something simple

but I'm lost right now. I did change it to max

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users