Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blitzkrieg 1 compatibility issues with Windows 10

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BertPeace13

BertPeace13

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:36 AM

Good morning.

I recently bought Blitzkrieg Anthology (1, Burning Horizon and Rolling Thunder) online from Steam, knowing beforehand the risk of having compatibility issues with the Windows 10 Home 64bit on my computer, given that it is XP based software. 

Accordingly :(, I HAVE been experiencing constant crashes, with, essentially, processor usage skyrocketing to a full 100% after around 30 to 45 mins of play, and the end result of a frozen screen.

I am actually using this set of fixes: 

• Executing in compatibility mode for Windows XP (SP3)
  • Setting affinity to the "0" core of the processor (Pentium R G3250 3.20Ghz Dual Core)
  • Using 16-bit reduced color mode 
  • Running the software as Administrator
  • Disabling display scaling on high DPI settings
  • Including the entire package as Data Execution Prevention exceptions

But with a couple of crashes last night just when I thought everything was finally right, I don't what else to do...

By the way, GPU is Intel® HD Graphics.

Help, please. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users