Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus that keeps re-installing help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 xSantaBardx

xSantaBardx

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:44 AM

ok so this is like a Adware, trojan, PUP thing virus and it changes specific words in to big weird links for example if a website has Malwarebytes written somewhere on it it will change it to a weird big link. also it exit the websites i am on usually when i click somewhere random not all the time but often. and when it have exited the website it get me to some download website with probably more virus and the website i was on pop up again. i don't know how i got this virus but i have scanned the computer with Malwarebytes and AdAware i delete every virus file there is and shut down the pc next time i start it, it works fine but after like an hour of watching Youtube in the middle of a video it just pop up a website with chicks that want to bang or thoes download websites. and when i scan it again a bunch of new virus files is back! it's so annoying and i don't know what to do. there is nothing suspicious on uninstall a program so i have no idea what to do.

edit: ok now as fast as i start google chrome the virus comes up again...

Edited by xSantaBardx, 24 January 2017 - 11:09 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 38,933 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:16 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Download the version of this tool for your operating system.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (64 bit)
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (32 bit)
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

How to attach a file to your reply:
In the Reply section in the bottom of the topic Click the "more reply Options" button.
attachlogs.png

Attach the file.
Select the "Choose a File" navigate to the location of the File.
Click the file you wish to Attach.

Click the Add reply button.
===

Please post the logs for my review.

Wait for further instructions.

#3 xSantaBardx

xSantaBardx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:48 PM

I already solved it xD but thanks anyways, btw how do i delete this topic?

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 38,933 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:07 AM

Thank for the information.

We cannot delete it. The topic will be closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users