Here are the series of events:
1. I was scrolling through facebook and I was suddenly logged out of my account. The box saying "Please log in to continue" just showed up. It was really unusual so I logged in and changed my password immediately and selected Log out from all devices.
2. Probaby a couple nights later, I saw a facebook message sent by me to a friend which I do not remember sending at all. This was the time I was online on Facebook. I was almost sure I got hacked but I remember I had just changed my password (note: my mobile security code generator for log in approvals was on) so I didn't believe it was possible. The first thing that went to mind was that if there was someone who did this, the person could not only access my account but my whole pc.
3. Ran malwarebytes, combofix, tdsskiller, AVG, Smadav, ESET online scanner and all that crap and came clean somewhat. I made sure I cleaned the pc. I'm a beginner in this so really wasn't sure about what I was doing.
4. A couple days again after, it happened again. Someone sent a message on facebook using my account that I did not. Figuring I did what I could, I just let it be.
5. Four days later, it freaking happened again. Not knowing what to do, I brushed it off. I installed a keylogger to monitor my pc and to know if it was just me.
6. The messages have stopped but just very recently again, I was scrolling through my newsfeed and I was logged out AGAIN suddenly. I just had it. I stopped logging into my online accounts on the pc.
7. Here's the weirdest part: I suddenly noticed that a New Folder was created in the desktop. I checked what time it was created. 11:44 AM. I absolutely do not remember creating any folder. I instantly checked my keylogger. It says I booted my computer at around 11:50 AM and the keylogger started recording at around the same time. 6 MINUTES after the said folder was created. Is this possible? My pc was turned off, wtf?
Any help? I'm a bit desperate here.
Edit: It makes more sense that the New Folder's date of creation was.modified deliberately, instead of my pc being accessed while turned off. But this is just a speculation. I have now disconnected my ethernet cable from the cpu.
Edited by GuyMillennium, 24 January 2017 - 04:15 AM.