Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help needed please for windows 7 prof running 64bit

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 basicbri2611

basicbri2611

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 AM

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:42 PM

hi everyone

i was wondering if one or more of you guys can help please,  - im trying to install a programe called zwift which is a cycling programe where you can join people on cycling routes.

the thing is im on a samsung laptop R730 thats has just got the specs to run this programe' and because i have not updated my graphics card drivers for a long time.

every time i try to install the zwift programe it goes to this screen that says i need to update my graphics drivers' but the site have discountinued my graphics card,.

ive checked on speccy and got a full rundown of my laptop, one thing has confused me is my GPU is showing im on 32bit but im using windows 7 64bit.

is there a way i can upgrade the GPU via drivers to 64bit to run this programe'  ive even tried to install windows 10 but this programe keeps saying the same thing.

so ive gone back to windows 7 64bit with the hope that something can be done.

any help please guys.....and thank you in advance

rgds

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,234 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

Does this help?

VGA / Graphics Display,INTEL
Version : 8.15.10.2202
File size : 38.78 MB
File name : Internal_VGA_Intel_64bit_8.15.10.2202.ZIP
Download

create a restore point before installing

Edited by TsVk!, 23 January 2017 - 06:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users