Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2 PC on the Network are slow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 idontknow123

idontknow123

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

Hi PC experts,

I recently had an issue with 2 new PC from Dell on windows 10. It seems like those computers are running slow and I noticed that whenever I go to only website and just browse up and down on it, the ethernet utilization and CPU utilization would spike up to 100% and that's making the PCs slow for other programs and would sometime freezes.

Would you be able to tell me the fix for this issue. Our office has more or less 15 PCs and only 2 PCs are having this issue. We are on a domain server environment.

Thanks,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 idontknow123

idontknow123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

anyone who could help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic