Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant view pictures. Plz help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jinn0z

jinn0z

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:15 AM

Hi, I can't view any pictures. Please help. Much appreciated!

Jprg_zpsk6qtg9ob.jpgfjc_zps3jpgcb3z.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:21 AM

Did this start around the time you got the malware on your system? Looking at that post it said you "removed" the malware by deleting it's folder, which probably didn't delete it. That is on par with getting shot and then assuming you are all better after taking out the bullet.

Also, is the problem you can't open them or that they are gone? Does explorer see them in "My Documents"?

#3 jinn0z

jinn0z
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:49 AM

Hi, Trikein. Yes. It happened when I was using cloud antivirus scan... it looked like this when I try to open it. Nope. Discovery didn't detect my documents...

beewt_zpscuoomrdv.jpg

#4 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

Just to be clear, you can't view any picture (photo or otherwise) from anywhere on your PC? That is not good. First thing that comes to mind is some kind of ransomware that encrypts your personal data and then tries to charge you money to unlock it. I would suggest continuing your malware thread. All is NOT well. 

Edited by Trikein, 23 January 2017 - 10:06 AM.

#5 jinn0z

jinn0z
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

Yes, I can't view anything except when I use the copy/paste for paint and the image will appear on paint. Today, I just saw a pop-up. It was the first pop-up I've seen.. Thanks Trikein for your help. Here is the malwares or something that have been deleted. So, should I post this topic in the malwares section? Can u link it to me if you can? Thanks.

.kvvg_zpsvtbmemqv.jpg

Edited by jinn0z, 23 January 2017 - 10:17 AM.

#6 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:23 AM

Use your thread on the issue that is still open from last week. Here is the link.

Or if you prefer a new thread, try "Am I infected?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users