Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Allot of BSOD Errors, usually with ntoskrnl.exe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bluegrave

Bluegrave

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:34 PM

im loosing my hair over this i reinstalled windows with new partitions, ran a mem test and i still get this ntoskrnl please help!! (please note that i just reinstalled windows, and i had my realtek local area connection disabled during the Sys check and active during perfmon..) :/

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,028 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

Greetings,

Two of your dumps reported you had two STOP 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bugchecks, which were blamed on your graphics driver nvlddmkm.sys. The other dump said you had

one STOP 0x0000001A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bugcheck.

I believe your graphics driver is the cause of all your troubles, as it dates back from 2011. Please:

:step1: Uninstall and reinstall your graphics drivers, following these instructions. Get the latest version.
:step2: Ensure Windows is fully updated.
:step3: If you're still having trouble, start running these hardware diagnostics.

If the steps above have not resolved your issues, please be patient and usasma, our BSOD expert will be with out shortly. :)

Good luck!

P.S. Here are the loaded dumps, for your information:

Spoiler

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 Bluegrave

Bluegrave
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:57 PM

Edited the pagefile to its recommended settings and sense have not run into any bsods

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,028 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

I hope it stays that way! Please feel free to come back if your computer misbehaves again.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users