Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logon Failure unknown user name or bad password

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 inzi1994

inzi1994

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 PM

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:31 PM

I have a problem while connecting to the my distributor server Recently i changed my net initially it worked fine for me for accessing the server files(music , movies etc) then light goes due to load shedding after that i again turned on my pc i cannot access to server files i went to distributor he asked me it works sometimes or not i enter correct user name and password but problem exist but times server open but after sometime it close automatically

plz any solution ???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sflatechguy

sflatechguy

• BC Advisor
  • 2,179 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:30 AM

If you are trying to connect to a remote server or network and you get that error message, it usually means you aren't connected and the remote network/server is unavailable to authenticate you.

#3 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

When you're unable to connect try and ping a public IP address such as 8.8.4.4. If you do not get a reply that means your computer is unable to reach the internet and you won't be able to reach the remote server until you're reconnected. 

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users