Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

stack comm and i college

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 robertevett

robertevett

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:05 AM

my email has been hacked and i have never recieved what i paid for from bleeping computer and now missing money on credit card just lucky its prepaid i cant beleave that blleping computer had anything to do with this i hope have order nuimber no lorder given but now my emails seem to be missing and i college has been reported as dangerous from microsoft i just wanted to get ahead in life and now no class and no spending cash seems blleping computer is the one who brookered deal but as of now now help except microsoft says icollege is and has been reported numerous time this sucks i am out cash and class

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 robertevett

robertevett
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:26 AM

how do I attach to show the rest of the bs that's happen have great screenshoots class act stack comm and icollege please help bleeping computer I purchased trough you plus even though riped off  the still send me coupons on real wont answer emails but they will send coupons so mad I skiped spell check

This website has been reported as unsafe
www.icollege.co
We recommend that you do not continue to this website. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.
Go to my home page instead
More information  
Microsoft Smart Screen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users