Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

stack comm or i college

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 robertevett

robertevett

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:23 AM

ripped off any one else have this happen just glad its only 19 dollars hope bleeping computer helps cause it was through them

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 22 January 2017 - 06:44 PM.
Moved from 'General chat' to 'Announcements, comments & suggestions'

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 robertevett

robertevett
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

nice wake up instead of an email for help i get an email from bleeping computer to purchade more crap from stack comm come on bleeping computer we all back you up when bs is done 2 you the lest you can do is reply or back up your members who support you when wwe have been screwed this is unbealivable wowinstead of your help you use my hacked email to send more coupons from the same company who hacked ironicaly now both styack and icollege deny my account there even though i have an email redeem code and my credit card hit twice with confirmation from bleeping computer com e on step up i just want either the classes or equal to or my refund  STEP UP BLEEPING COMPUTER YOU FASILITATED THIS  AND STILL GET EMAILS.

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

This is the first I heard of your issue. Did you contact stackcommerce directly yet? Can you contact me here and let me know what the issue is and what has been done already?

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/contact/

Without details and without knowing what the problem is, I have no way to help.

Please shoot me an email with info using the above form so I can get to the bottom of whatever problem you are having.

#4 robertevett

robertevett
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:44 PM

thanks for post i have sent email to poster i would like to say stack and bleeping computers are in process of refund and that shows who the bad actors are ie icollege. i am so thankfull because bleeping computer has been nothing butr helpfull and is why i wanted to try and support and gain knowledge.

#5 robertevett

robertevett
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:05 PM

hey Mr a i have forwaded all comunication from i college

#6 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams