Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I have a small question I need answered.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PatrioticCookie

PatrioticCookie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 AM

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

Hello and thank you for clicking on this forum, appreciate it. But here is a small question. I recently got a nextbook Ares 10L, and I wanted to know if, foresay, and apple pen might work on it. That's pretty much my question, if an apple pen would work on it, or if there is another pen like the apple pen that works . I'm trying to get a pen that isn't one of those stylus pens that have a rubber tip that like moves when using it, because that makes drawing way more difficult than it needs to be. So if a surface\apple pen or other pen that helps with drawing would work. And if so, please tell me the name or send a link. :)

Edited by hamluis, 22 January 2017 - 03:39 PM.
Fixed typo - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,378 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 AM

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Probably not the Apple Pencil as is is designed to work with software on the iPad Pro.  I did find the Dash 2 that says it works with all Apple and Android devices.  Neither of these options is cheap, the Apple Pencil costs more than your tablet and the Dash is about 2/3 the price.

Edited by Kilroy, 23 January 2017 - 01:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users