Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Still want to use a controller on pc? Use this instead of motioninjoy. SPC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bish0p

Bish0p

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:44 PM

Been using controllers on PC for a long time.. Yea yea, we don't need to get into the controllers vs mouse debate, this isn't for that please..lol

There are not many tools that seem to work properly for making a ps3 and ps4 controller work right on PC. In some games it seems like microsoft has even gone out of their way to destroy functionality. Like GTA V for example and the PS 4 controller.

I use to use motioninjoy but since windows 10, it has become increasingly unstable and sometimes it just refuses to work for me.

I stumbled onto SPC recently and I have to say I'm very happy with it.. It does what a good software should do.. 

Makes you do nothing.. I installed it and I never have to look at it again..

Unlike motioninjoy which seemed to require constant attention. My controller stopped coming unplugged randomly and even if it does, the software fixes it immediately. It doesn't freak out and make me shut down the game entirely to restart the program and game.

So if you're like me and you enjoy using a controller. Check out SPC instead of motioninjoy..

It still doesn't fix the ps4 and GTA V issues though, but you can use the ps3 controller instead, which works great.

Does not recognize the PS button, I wish it did, I miss my PTT button. Emulates 360.

o7

http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/SCP_Driver_Package

Edited by Bish0p, 20 January 2017 - 08:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users