Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
- Download & SAVE to your Desktop Download RogueKiller
- Quit all programs that you may have started.
- Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
- For Vista or above, right-click the program file and select "Run as Administrator"
- Accept the user agreements.
- Execute the scan and wait until it has finished.
- If a Windows opens to explain what [PUM's] are, read about it.
- Click the RoguKiller icon on your taksbar to return to the report.
- Click open the Report
- Click Export TXT button
- Save the file as ReportRogue.txt
- Click the Remove button to delete the items in RED
- Click Finish and close the program.
- Locate the ReportRogue.txt file on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next.
Temporarily disable your AV program so it does not interfere.
Info on how to disable your security applications How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs - Security Mini-Guides
Download Zoek tool from here
When the download appears, save to the Desktop
On the Desktop, right-click the Zoek.exe
file and select: Run as Administrator
(Give it a few seconds to appear.)
Next, copy/paste the entire script inside the code box below to the input field of Zoek:
any open Browsers.
Click the Run script
button, and wait. It takes a few minutes to run all the script.
When the tool finishes, the zoek-results.log
is opened in Notepad.
The log is also found on the systemdrive, normally C:\
If a reboot is needed, the log is opened after the reboot.
Please attach the zoek-results.log in your reply.
Also, please provide an update on how the computer is behaving after running the above script.