Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Connection being "down" and not loading some apps sometimes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SXYYP21

SXYYP21

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 PM

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:34 PM

When trying to load a webpage in chrome it sometimes gives me "The page has failed to load. The connection has reset." and in the client of a game, like, League of Legends it tells me I've been disconnected. The issue is that it is very random and just happens on and off. However, things such as skype, music, and downloads are seemingly unaffected. I've tried flushing dns, resetting the router, restarting the computer, reseting winsock, scanning with Malwarebytes, and tried messing with manual DNS's, however none have fixed the issue. The only thing I can think of is either an infection or an hardware issue, but it was a very sudden problem so I'm not too sure. The biggest suspicious thing was torrenting a file from a sketchy website(which is obviously a bad idea) and then the issue came out of nowhere, if need be I can try to find and link it. It should be noted that everyone on the internet faces the issue, and it is a tad difficult to try to hook up an ethernet cable. If someone in the thread thinks it's something else and could point me in a different direction I would be very grateful. Thanks!

Windows 7

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users