Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google website don't work properly on laptop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 herlanczar

herlanczar

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:17 PM

When I go to Youtube, it doesn't appear properly and won't play video. I also can't logout on my Gmail.

I tried restarting my router and clean my pc for malwares, cleared cookies/caches, tried Google DNS and flush DNS on cmd but websites still won't work correctly.

This happens only on my PC as my mobile have access to Youtube.

All browsers won't work on it too.

When I go to intoDNS. It says that NSs have same SOA serial

Maybe my problem was made by a malware too because lately I've installed kmspico and it sends many malwares to my computer. I have cleaned it with malwarebyes, AdwCleaner, Windows Defender.

The one linger the most is from searching.com virus so maybe that malware stops my computer in changing my default homepage and search engine to google.

I have cleaned it and google search works but youtube, gmail, etc won't

I've been searching for days for a fixed and I've hit a dead end.

Maybe someone here can help me.

I'm not very savvy on tech either so I need a big help.

I'm using Windows 10

This is the minitoolbox log link:

https://zerobin.net/?2c6a243c56eb9e72#cPyX68xK8EFkt3i25j6ssan8LWCUEhI4KPwbG5/hFbc=

Here's the screenshot of Youtube website on my browser and intoDNS:

DEiJ4SE.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 AM

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

Hi

I've installed kmspico and it sends many malwares to my computer.

Did you use kmspico to by pass activation of Windows or Microsoft office?

Regardless of which one you used it for kmspico will have to be removed, because if what you say is correct about it installing malware goes, untill its removed no clean up procedure will work.

Edited by NickAu, 17 January 2017 - 09:54 PM.

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

#3 herlanczar

herlanczar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:03 AM

Hi

Did you use kmspico to by pass activation of Windows or Microsoft office?

Regardless of which one you used it for kmspico will have to be removed, because if what you say is correct about it installing malware goes, untill its removed no clean up procedure will work.

I use it for office. It is already uninstalled

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users