Been dealing with these BSODs for a while now. They've been happening about 2-3 times a month since I installed my r9 290x graphics card. I've installed the card in both PCI-E slots at this point.
· OS - Windows 10
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 10
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Retail copy
· Age of system (hardware). Originally built the system 8 years ago. Motherboard is the oldest part at this point.
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Within the last year.
· CPU - Xeon X5675
· Video Card - r9 290x
· MotherBoard - MSI Ecliplse SLI X58
· Power Supply - Corsair x850
I've run memtest overnight and it came up clean.
I'm running driver verifier right now
I've attached the SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip file
The Perfmon /report thing is hanging.
I have my dump files handy if they will help.
I've never posted anywhere like this before. I've always considered myself pretty savvy with my machine. Any help would be appreciated.