My PC recently had several BSODs, which I tried to ignore, until today when it got real bad. So here we go:
BSDO appeared: "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. blah blah" with stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. On the way rebooting up, this appeared: Your PC needs to be repaired. OS couldnt be load because a required file is missing. File: Windows\system32\winload.exe. Error code 0xc0000225.
Here is some backgroud before we move on: I recently bought a SSD, and install W10 on it, while i still have my old W7 on the HDD. So (stupid) me tried to boot the PC by W7, and I ran into a chkdsk, which is still running now when I am posting this (~20min upto now). Please let me know:
- What details should i provide to define the issue?
- What could be potential problem?
- What could possibly is the harm?
- What should I do?
Few other backgrounds:
- W10 educational ver (newly installed)
- CPU 6300 (purchased 3 yrs ago, recently opened when adding a fan)
- gtx1060 (recently purchased)
- Ram (recently opened to cleaned)
- Samsung 850 SSD 128GB (recently purchased)
- After installing W10 on the SSD, PC experienced few crashes( BSOD, ~5 times in a months) before that, W7 ran just fine
UPDATE: chkdsk finished, it erased my W10 on the SSD. Currently runiing on the old W7. I dont want run to this BSOD next time running on W10, so please help me out! Appreciate all the thoughts!