Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Building PC for gaming and editing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JohnSammel

JohnSammel

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

Can anyone help me with a build for a gaming and editing PC. The game that I'm really looking to play is csgo and I want to run an elgato and Sony vegas on the computer. Can anyone send me a build I am looking for a job so really not much of a money range just not like above 1200.

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 27 January 2017 - 05:45 PM.
Moved from Win Vista to System Building and Upgrading

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 rorybronx

rorybronx

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:42 AM

I guess here's the list that would be the most suitable for you: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/qzsJgs the total price is $730. In fact, it's perhaps the best optimal set I have ever seen. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Rory

Rory's blog posts on

essay writing help.

#3 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,096 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:02 AM

Wait until tomorrow when Ryzen 5 is released.

#4 MDD1963

MDD1963

• Members
  • 663 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 PM

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:12 AM

The 1600X looks very attractive indeed at the $249 price point...

Asus Z270A Prime/7700K/32 GB DDR4-3200/GTX1060

#5 nickos

nickos

• Members
  • 166 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:00 PM

good afternoon my friends,

i have noticed that the member johnsammel want to build a pc for running sony vegas among games

i cannot speak for games since the only games ''i still play'' are from the last fifteen years (sim city, transport tycoon, age of empires 2, roller coaster tycoon) just to mention a few

but.. i can speak for sony vegas

sony vegas version 11 and above is graphics card dependent which mean that if you want fast renderings for your hd video files you have to buy a ''very good card''

if you want to run sony vegas (older versions 8/9/10) an intel i3 or i5 can do the job perfectly but you have to install 8 gb or more of ram (windows x64) 

you will be able to render full hd files (1080 x 1920) with a number of video effects but do not expect ''short render times'' if you buy lets say an i7 over an i3 !

if you want to edit and render true 2k or 4k videos then you have to buy a latest cpu like ryzen or intel's skylake and a very good card and expect to spend more than 1500 us dollars for a complete system !

you can even buy a used pc, even with an older socket like the trusty intel's 155 with an i3 or i5 with plenty of ram and a good graphics card like the gtx 750 ti and your job will be done 

we are talking for a sub 400 us dollars pc

even a xeon cpu will do the job, a dell workstation or hp is still a good choice even for games... (with some limitations on game settings)

personally speaking i would not spend too much money on a pc for gaming... for video edits and rendering i still have my trusty low end celeron (not hd videos)

it is a myth that you ''need always'' the best pc to run games and to edit and render videos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users