to BleepingComputer.Please follow these guidelines:
my name is Jo and I will help you with your computer problems.
- Read and follow the instructions in the sequence they are posted.
- print or copy & save instructions.
- back up all your private data / music / important files on another (external) drive before using our tools.
- Do not install / uninstall any applications, unless otherwise instructed.
- Use only that tools you have been instructed to use.
- Copy and Paste the log files inside your post, unless otherwise instructed.
- Ask for clarification, if you have any questions.
- Stay with this topic til you get the all clean post.
- My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
Download Security Check
by screen317 from here
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
Vista / Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Temporarily disable your AV program so it does not interfere.
Info on how to disable your security applications How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs - Security Mini-Guides
Download Zoek tool from here
When the download appears, save to the Desktop
On the Desktop, right-click the Zoek.exe
file and select: Run as Administrator
(it takes a few seconds to appear.)
Next, copy/paste the entire script inside the code box below to the input field of Zoek:
any open Browsers.
Click the Run script
button, and wait. It takes a few minutes to run all the script.
When the tool finishes, the zoek-results.log
is opened in Notepad.
The log is also found on the systemdrive, normally C:\
If a reboot is needed, the log is opened after the reboot.
Copy and paste the log to your next reply please.