Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

radbase here...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 radbase

radbase

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 AM

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:06 PM

I just found some good answers to some questions I had about cookies and malware and decided to join this website.It has some good information and insofar as I might be able to, I will try to answer the occasional question that I can.

I am retired from the Army, with a career in Military Intelligence. My Army career was FABULOUS! I got to do things most people never even dream they could. I then had a second career in software engineering and had a debilitating stroke. So I am also medically retired from my last job as the lead solutions architect at a global convenience retail software company. I seriously miss the incredible things that I got to do there! My boss was THE BEST!

I could not do computer stuff for many years after the stroke. Didn't even start one up for a very long time. Then God moved me, right about 2 years ago now, to get back into it. Short of it is that I fell in love with it all over again! For the past two years, not a day has gone by that I haven't dug deeper and deeper into software development. On a daily basis since then, God has slowly restored my memory and remembrance of the skills I used to have. I hope to eventually work again, and believe that's probably within my grasp, God willing! 

Well, goodnight and God bless you all, and God bless America!!!

Edited by radbase, 14 January 2017 - 11:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 AM

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

Best regards,
The BC Staff

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users