Why haven't you updated to 8.1?
Optimization means to get the most efficient use of a resource. There is no way to optimize an error.
Please download and run CPUID's HWMonitor. Make a screenshot of the results of the temperatures and voltages and post this in your topic.
How to make a screenshot
2. Follow the wizard to capture a screenshot.
3. Use the built-in editor to resize, edit, or re-capture your screen shot.
4. Your screen shot will be saved to your desktop when you finish the wizard.
You can post the screenshot in your next post as an attachment.
Just below the area where you write text in a post there is the Post button, to the right of this is More Reply Options.
When you click on More Relpy Options you will see Attach Files and Browse, click on Browse, this will open Pictures on your computer, click on the image you want to post, then click on Attach This File, then Add Reply.
Before the installation begins you will be prompted to either Decline or Accept the terms of the installation, click on I Accept.
Once the installation begins you will see an image similar to the one below.
1. SeaTools for Windows will search for HDDs and SSDs on your computer. Please remove any external storage devices connected via USB ports.
2. Detected Drives will list the HDDs and SSDs found. Place a check mark in the drive box you want to run the scan on. This should be the drive that has the operating system installed on it, this is usually C: drive.
3. You will see Basic Tests toolbar above Detected Drives, move the mouse pointer over this to open the test options. Please click on Long Generic Test
4. This will start the scan. When the scan is complete you will see the result under Test Status , please post the results in your topic.
5. The test will indicate either Pass or Fail. Post the results of the scan in your topic.
6. Click on Help, then click on View Log File. If the scan failed take a screen shot of the Log File and post it in your topic.
Edited by dc3, 22 January 2017 - 11:44 AM.