Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hidden apps

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nomo1

Nomo1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 AM

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:58 PM

What I find frustrating about the taskbar is that when I click on certain icons, the applications associated with them open behind the window currently on the screen instead of in front of it. This requires that I minimize the currently displayed window in order to see the one I want. I am sure there must be a way to make whatever application I click on show up in front of everything else, but I have not been able to find it. Any advice?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 PM

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
  2. Select or click Ease of Access.
  3. Click or tap on Ease of Access Centre.
  4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
  5. Check if issue is resolved.

If above does not work then uninstall and install latest version of mouse driver.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users