· OS - Windows 10 x64
· What was original installed OS on system?
win vista I still remember on it before countless upgrades
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
Build from parts and upgraded numerous times
· Age of system (hardware)
Different, CPU really old
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
Yes, reinstalled yesterday
· CPU Intell Core 2 Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 Ghz
· Video Card GeForce GTX 55 Ti
· MotherBoard Asus P5QL/EPU
· Power Supply 500 W IMO, not sure, ask again I will open up to check if very important.
BSODs limited to games only so I suspect video card. When I do office or browse net I never get BSOD. Same was on win7 days ago, so I did Win10 install in attempt to fix issue, but still same.