Hello, I was playing KOTK late in the evening. Going pretty good, I was #9 and then my computer crashes. It made a beep thought it was a driver crash but I had to press the reset button to boot back into windows. Checked reliability history and saw that error/crash. First time asking for support here so I don't know if I should provide anything else. First time this has happened too.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ?
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ?
· What was original installed OS on system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
· Age of system (hardware)
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
· Video Card
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop)
· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
· Laptop or Desktop?
· OS - Windows 10
· x64 bit
· Windows 10
· 2ish months
· Literally reinstalled clean image not even a week ago
· i7 6950X
· EVGA GTX 1080
· ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10
· EVGA Supernova 1600w Titanium
· Made it myself
· No model number, made it myself