Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Play Games On My Computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 losthermit

losthermit

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 29 August 2006 - 08:23 PM

I have been trying and trying to play jetfighter5 yet I keep getting the screen Game.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. I have tried over and over to re-install still the same thing. Would it say that if My memory or video card is dated? Please help me I have been having this problem for 2 yrs!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can help me thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ussr1943

ussr1943

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:53 PM

a few things
one, whats your video card?
what OS are you using?
How much RAM do you have?
do you meet the minimum specs for the game?
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns."
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards -- and even then I have my doubts." --Eugene H. Spafford
"One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users