Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Removing a code from my website(Can't find,encrypted or something)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bctest

bctest

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:42 AM

Hello all I've spent a lot on trying to remove the bloody code on my website and the website is a wordpress.

I paid much to buy a website with users,but he didnt code it he just installed a wordpress and added ad codes and some design and the users he got from facebook.

He was the one who took care of the site and anyways he kept asking for money as an excuse something went wrong on the website etc.(removing some php files to disable some functions so i cant earn,such as posting so im forced to pay to keep earning))

((the website design is great i like it,but he kept asking money and i kept going in "-" .It is clearly he just tried to take as much money as possible))

He was just having me as a farm when ever he needed money he got it from me,so i've stopped doing that and said ill take care of it my own and he made the code of adnow to be encrypted or something...

its impossible to find over a program to search for strings.

I've removed 7 lines of codes from adnow,but 2 are still remaining and it shows Loading... instead of the ad and that annoys.

Can anyone suggest me what I can do to fix this?I've tried many stuff.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users